What's new

Martin Milner R.I.P. (1 Viewer)

davidHartzog

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John smith
Martin Milner, an actor on stage, screen, television and radio, perhaps best known for his television work, starring in two successful series, Route 66 and Adam 12, has died at 83. Mr. Milner also appeared in a number of films, including Sweet Smell of Success, Gunfight at the OK Corral, and Valley of the Dolls.

Attachments

• download (18).jpg
    download (18).jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 48

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
Saw an episode of Columbo with him in it yesterday, Adam-12 today. Route 66 was an interesting series. Have it on dvd. R.I.P Mr. Milner.

Bob_S.

Screenwriter
I've been thinking about him alot recently, been watching my Adam-12 dvds. Was wondering how much longer he'd be with us. What a great actor. Loved watching him in his bit roles in Mister Roberts and Operation Pacific. Thanks Mr. Milner for being the best cop on tv.

ABaglivi

Second Unit
Real Name
Anthony
Do I dare mention Mr. Milner in The Private Lives of Adam and Eve? What a cast: Mickey Rooney, Mamie Van Doren, Fay Spain, Mel Torme, Tuesday Weld, and Paul Anka!

Vic Pardo

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian Camp
I first saw him in the movies in 13 GHOSTS (1960) and then I'd catch his older stuff on TV, e.g. SANDS OF IWO JIMA. Amazing how young-looking he remained for so much of his career. I've still only seen a couple episodes of "Route 66." Need to see more.

And he was married to the same woman for 57 years! That counts for something, doesn't it?

ponset

Supporting Actor
Real Name
scott
Seems his last TV role was on a season 5 episode of "Diagnosis Murder", "Murder Blues".

His Adam-12 partner Kent McCord also guest stars as did Fred Dryer and Angie Dickinson.

Also like his brief appearance in "Mr. Roberts".

Rest In Peace!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fadilale
Recent bookmarks