What's new

Martin Logan's on FRIENDS episode (1 Viewer)

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
I was watching a repeat of FRIENDS last night and I saw in Chandler and Joey's living room that they had some Martin Logans. They were huge. One on each side of the TV.

Now, ive watched Friends consistantly for a long time (reruns and new episodes) and ive never seen those before.

Anyone else notice them?

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Yep, they had them there for a while. In one of the episodes, Joey didn't have money to pay rent, and I kept thinking that if he hadn't spent it on speakers he could pay his rent. :)
On a similar note, has anyone seen any Mark Levinson equipment in "Sex and the city"? :D
/Mike

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
Actually, those were part of the entire setup that Chandler bought "for Joey" because he felt guilty. I think it may have been when he kissed Kathy. Yes, the speakers are beautiful even if they are jammed against the walls :D

Don Black

Screenwriter
Does anyone know where I could buy the cabinet that opens via remote (that houses their TV)? I really want one! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks