Martin Logan's on FRIENDS episode

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Anthony Moore, Feb 20, 2002.

1. Anthony Moore

Anthony Moore Supporting Actor

I was watching a repeat of FRIENDS last night and I saw in Chandler and Joey's living room that they had some Martin Logans. They were huge. One on each side of the TV.

Now, ive watched Friends consistantly for a long time (reruns and new episodes) and ive never seen those before.

Anyone else notice them?

2. MickeS

MickeS Producer

Yep, they had them there for a while. In one of the episodes, Joey didn't have money to pay rent, and I kept thinking that if he hadn't spent it on speakers he could pay his rent. [​IMG]
    On a similar note, has anyone seen any Mark Levinson equipment in "Sex and the city"? [​IMG]
    /Mike

3. Richard Travale

Richard Travale Producer

Rich Travale
    Actually, those were part of the entire setup that Chandler bought "for Joey" because he felt guilty. I think it may have been when he kissed Kathy. Yes, the speakers are beautiful even if they are jammed against the walls [​IMG]

4. Don Black

Don Black Screenwriter

Does anyone know where I could buy the cabinet that opens via remote (that houses their TV)? I really want one! =)

5. Gregg Hart

Gregg Hart Stunt Coordinator

The Martin Logans have been displayed on Friends for many years. Its nothing new.