What's new

Martin Logan Motion On Sale (1 Viewer)

Type A

HW Reviewer
Real Name
Ty
Just thought Id give a heads up on a speaker system I just built at a significant savings.
(All prices shipped)

Crutchfield:

20 cherrywood towers pair $900 reg $1600

15 cherrywood bookshelf pair $500 reg $850

Newage electronics:

30 cherrywood center $440 reg $700

Hifi heaven:

4i gloss black surrounds and ATMOS, 3 pair $1020 reg $1500

Thats a brand new factory authorized 7.4 Martin Logan system retailing for $4650, I spent $2860 shipped, seems like a screamin deal to me.

theJman

HW Reviewer
Real Name
Jim
I reviewed a ML Motion/Dynamo 5.1 system recently and found the speakers to be very impressive. Sounds like you got quite a deal.

Type A

HW Reviewer
Real Name
Ty
I think so but sadly the bigger towers werent available, budget allowed and would have been a nice upgrade for two channel listening rather than always relying on my mbms and subs. But alas only the 20s can be had at that huge discount....

A small change was made to my original plan, I was going with the 4i for surround channels but reconsidered and will now have the 15s for both surround and back channel duties. Since all my orders are in it will leave me with an extra pair of 4i, maybe Ill task them with on-wall duties in a second TV room. Shane's review on youtube mentioned 15s would be a better dynamic choice over the 4i, even in a surround channel role, at $250 a pop for the 15s who am I to argue with that logic? Im a bit skeptical about the 4i anyway, though I think in a ceiling-mounted ATMOS role theyll work great.

theJman

HW Reviewer
Real Name
Jim
They sent me the 15i's for surround duties. I tried them in a 2.1 for a short time and they proved to be surprisingly powerful for such little speakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks