What's new

Martin is coming! (1 Viewer)

Dillon*G

Second Unit
I was surprised when I saw the news yesterday. I will pick up the first season and hopefully they will release future seasons if it sells well enough.

Daniel_Diam

Auditioning
Has anyone seen reviews for Season 1 coming in January? I can't wait to buy this show, as I've always found it funny.

Also, is HBO good about their DVD releases? I imagine they will look at sales figures for future seasons. I always hear good things about The Sopranos and Six Feet Under...

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
Wazzuupp !!

Yeah, I'm getting it. The first couple of seasons were pretty good. I'd rather not discuss that last one, though.

Daniel_Diam

Auditioning
I got this at Best Buy today. I hope to see all 5 seasons, as I enjoyed this show over the years in syndication.

I think the last season was the weakest. I remember Martin and Tisha Campbell having to film their scenes separately and the writers having to write the show as Gina moving to L.A. I'm still glad to have at least the first season!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks