Married With Children, S2, Special Features

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by JohnOPR, May 28, 2006.

1. JohnOPR

JohnOPR Stunt Coordinator

Could someone please tell me how to access the cast interviews on season 2 of "Married with Children"? I'm assuming they're located on disc 3. Since I no longer have the box for this set (which might have given me a clue), I'm hoping that someone who reads the forum might be able to assist.
    Thanks

2. Christian Preischl

Christian Preischl Screenwriter

Christian Preischl
    John,

the interview bits are easter eggs, which are spread over all 3 discs. Hope this helps:

1) Disc One: From the "Hint" button on the easter eggs menu page, press up twice to find the first easter egg. Once you've found it, hit enter to watch the clip.

2) Disc One: From the "Episode Selections" button on the main menu page, press up twice to find the second easter egg.

3) Disc One: From the "Poppy's By The Tree, Part I" button on the first Episode Selections page, press up three times to find the third easter egg.

4) Disc One: From the left arrow on the second Episode Selections page, press up three times to find the fourth easter egg.

5) Disc One: From the "Alley of the Dolls" button on the third Episode Selections page, press left twice to find the fifth easter egg.

6) Disc One: From the "Main Menu" button on the Trailers menu page, press left three times to find the sixth easter egg.

7) Disc Two: From the "Play All Episodes" button on the main menu page, press down twice to find the seventh easter egg.

8) Disc Two: From the right arrow on the first Episode Selections page, press up three times to find the eighth easter egg.

9) Disc Two: From the "You Better Watch Out" button on the second Episode Selections page, press up twice to find the ninth easter egg.

10) Disc Two: From the "Circled Arrow" button on the third Episode Selections page, press down three times to find the tenth easter egg.

11) Disc Three: From the "Episode Selections" button on the main menu page, press up twice to find the eleventh easter egg.

12) Disc Three: From the "Father Lode" button on the Episode Selections page, press left three times to find the twelfth easter egg.

13) Disc One: On the Hint menu page in the Easter Eggs section, press right three times to find the thirteenth easter egg.

3. JohnOPR

Thanks, Christian. I appreciate you taking the time to provide me with the details. Seems like a lot of extra time and work on the part of the viewer to enjoy those parts of the disc. I wonder how common the practice of hiding "easter eggs" on DVD's is?

4. JohnOPR

Christian, I just used the information you provided to locate all those interview segments. I'm curious....how long did it take you to find them all? You must be a very patient man.
    John

5. Christian Preischl

Christian Preischl Screenwriter

Christian Preischl
    Actually, it didn't take that long. I used a computer to locate the items. That way you don't have to screw around with the remote on every menu screen, you just quickly hover with the mouse over the each menu. Once I located an item, I just looked how to get to it with the remote. I'd say it took about 10-15 minutes in all.
    Posting it for you didn't take any time at all since I have the info in my DVD database. [​IMG]

Incidentally, there's lots of sites that have all that info readily available for you. E.g. dvdtalk have a pretty comprehensive list of easter eggs. (Although, in the case of MWC Season 2 they seem to have missed egg no. 13)