What's new

Married With Children Reunion 5-15-03 (1 Viewer)

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
I happened to tape this last night since there wasn't anything else on that I wanted to see lol! I hadn't heard any scuttlebutt posted earlier on it so maybe alot of folks didn't know it was coming on. I wasn't a huge fan of the series but, I always enjoyed girls on it(:D) .I guess as far as a reunion show goes, it was presented in a relaxing way(the Bundy way!)All the characters got pretty much equal recognition including the next door neighbors. I couldn't exactly remember why Marcie's husband Steve left the series and Ted Mcginley took his place. Can anybody fill me in on this?

Todd Henry

Second Unit
Karl,

I don't think there was a lot of hype because it was a repeat from February Sweeps.

I don't remember why steve left.

Todd

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member
Acually, the actor who played Steve wanted to return to the stage, Steve himself wanted to be a Park Ranger!

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
So in the series, Steve and Marcie divorced and Steve left to bacome a park ranger, then Marcie eventually met Ted McGinley's character and got married or was she seeing him before the divorce?

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member
Marcie went nuts after Steve left and I believe there was an entire season of this (single Marcie) before she met Jefferson.

Michelle Schmid

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michelle Holloway
It's been awhile since I've seen this, but I think Marcie went to a party, got really drunk, met Jefferson, and woke up married to him the next morning.

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
Thanks Michelle, I never really heard how those two got together and married. Jefferson turned out to be a great guy for her!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks