What's new

Married With Children on DVD -- any news? (1 Viewer)

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
Has there been any news yet of Married...With Children being released on DVD? I would kill to have season box sets of this incredible show. It's my favorite TV comedy of all time. :)

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
Count me in for this one as soon as it's released (I'm optimistic it will be, some day!).

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
I'm willing to be Married with Children will show up on Columbia House at some point, will it hit retail? I doubt it except as best-ofs given Columbia's current policies

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
except as best-ofs given Columbia's current policies
I certainly hope not. Columbia/Tri-Star is getting deeper and deeper onto my shit list as it is. I already dread CTS titles almost as much as I do WB. One more thing will just push me over the edge with these guys. :angry:
  • Long-standing complaint about trailers for film on the disc not being on the same disc, just trailers for other films
  • More recent complaint about back of box listing "trailers" as a supplemental feature, despite that the disc meets the criteria of the 1st complaint!
  • Cover art mangling (esp. Murder By Death)
  • Not-so-special "Special Editions"
  • SE's & other reissues of titles that don't deserve it when other material is waiting to be released (newest example: The Net!)
  • Noticing that their prices are creeping up a bit and that they are taking longer to mark down older titles
  • Total lack of TV product, except a tiny amount through their Columbia House division (I don't care to commit to subscribing to the club and dealing with the contracts and the spam and so forth, thank you...I want to walk into a store, plunk down my cash, and go home for instant gratification).
One more major issue, such as finally delivering TV shows but doing just best-of's, or (heaven forbid) an OAR issue, will just convince me to leave their stuff sitting cold on the store shelves...like I'm doing with most WB titles (skipped the 3 Rat Pack movies this week, for instance).

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Come on guys, you know you all want one of my guilty pleasures on DVD in seasoned box sets....Saved By The Bell. Give me a boxed set for grades 8; 9; 10; 11; 12; and College. The only thing that would be a problem is the summer run in between 11th and 12th grade. These were the "Malibu Summer" episodes if you remember, where the gang worked and the Malibu Sands Beach Club. There were 6 30 minute episodes. Uncut, they'd probably be around 25 minutes long, so they could fit onto one disc.

Then, we'd have to throw the movies onto dvd.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks