What's new

Mark's Survivor: Amazon - HTF Challenge (1 Viewer)

Ralph Summa

Supporting Actor
Bummed to be out of the challenge, but glad not to have to listen Joanna's holier than thou crap until the end of the show.
Hmmmm. Reminds me of a passage from Ezekiel 25:17.
"And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers [sisters]. And you will know that my name is the Lord [tribal council] when I lay my vengeance [vote] upon thee."
i.e. "Joanna it's time for you to go."
Couldn't resist. :D

Mark Pfeiffer

Screenwriter
Sorry for the non-update. Haven't seen Wednesday night's show yet, so I'm avoiding the Survivor threads like the proverbial plague.

Mark Pfeiffer

Screenwriter
Jason and Joel's Survivors are eliminated. I'm caught up now. I had a fantasy baseball draft during last week's show and didn't get around to watching it until yesterday. Just so you know, there will be one more hiccup in updating. I'm going to Roger Ebert's Overlooked Film Festival in late April, so I probably won't see that week's show until the next Tuesday at the earliest.

Mark Pfeiffer

Screenwriter
One more down.

I must add, I sincerely hope I don't win this. Heidi doesn't deserve to win with all the mistakes she has made along the way.

Mark Pfeiffer

Screenwriter
Never fear, the update's finally here. Leaving town for a film festival and catching up after returning takes some time. But everything is up to date. Somehow Heidi is still in this. Amazing.

Mark Pfeiffer

Screenwriter
We're down to Lew Crippen, Mike Alletto, Daniel Kikin, and RafaelB, err, I mean Butch, Jenna, Matthew, and Rob.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks