What's new

Mark's Survivor: Amazon - HTF Challenge (1 Viewer)

Jason Quillen

Supporting Actor
Looks like I'll grab the last choice, Roger Sexton
I've been in all survivor challenges so far, no reason to miss this one!
JQ

Mark Pfeiffer

Screenwriter
OK, all Survivors are taken! The season starts on February 13. If it is men vs. women, I think the dynamics have definitely changed as to who is a better pick.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
The "guidance councelor for the deaf" is actually deaf herself. I assume it's just partially deaf, otherwise she'll have a major disadvantage, I think. No more whispering behind her back, just speak your mind! :)
If they do it like they did it in Sweden this season, they'll have an all-female team with a male captain, and vice versa. We'll see.

Chris_HD

Agent
MickeS -

There was no mention just how deaf she is, but don't count her out just yet. Both of my kids are deaf and believe me not much gets past them.

Chris

Micheal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
DOH!! I totally missed this thread. (Shouldn't the originator get first dibs! ) I believe that I was the first to start the idea of a HTF Survivor contest & one pick per HTF member...:D :) :frowning:

Micheal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
I did it for about 2 seasons before you "stole" ;) my idea.
I was the one who created it and only allowed "first come, first serve". One HTF member per Survivor. (You could have at least come up with a different format) :)
Why would you try to take over what I started in the first place? Just curious.
Others will look at this and think we're silly.:)
But you gave me grief last year when it was rightly my HTF Survivor contest in the first place.
Maybe mine should be the "Official HTF Survivor Challenge":D :emoji_thumbsup:
Edit: I don't want to rain on this thread so I'll back out now. Have fun guys and enjoy the game.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I think the HTF is big enough to have 2 Survivor pools, so there is going to be 2 of these pick'em threads. The one caveat is that no HTFer can belong to both threads in terms of choosing their "favorite" Survivor.

Mark Pfeiffer

Screenwriter
Sorry Rain, you're one and done.

One of these days I'll reorganize the first post into the teams. I have a feeling that this time around the winning Survivor isn't going to be the usual type.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
:laugh:
Oh, the humiliation.
I'd just like to remind everyone that I arrived late and Ryan was one of only two remaining choices. :D

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I was hoping Roger would go, but Daniel was just too dumb/bad of a player to stay... I think this is the worst Iv'e done in these HTF survivor challenges so far. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks