What's new

Mark Schifter attending Sept 11 So Cal Listening Session!!! (1 Viewer)

FoT

Auditioning
Mods:

I looked at the forum topics and didn't see one that fit for this thread so if this post is out of line please feel free to delete it. If this post breaks any forum rules, I apologize.
--------------------------------------------------------

Guys,

GREAT NEWS!!! Mark Schifter founder and president of AV123 has announced on the av123.com forum that he will be taking time out of his CRAZY BUSY schedule to attend the Sept 11th listening session I'll be hosting!!! You guys won't want to miss out on this cuz Mark is really quite an incredible individual. He's got an enormous amount of knowledge and experience w/ audio as well as being a wonderful human being to hang out with!

If you're interested in attending and haven't already PM'd me your email address, please be sure to do so. I'm right at around 20 people now so I can on take a few more folks...If folks cancel, that'll free up some space for other interested parties. This is shaping up to be the best listening sessions I've ever hosted! :)

FYI, this will be taking place in Temecula...

frank manrique

Supporting Actor
What speakers will be demo'ed? Am sure they are yours.

Funny thing...I just ordered a pair of RS 750 SEs..."sight unseen...sound unheard." Have high expectations for them...

I live in Redlands, but the drive to Temecula isn't really too bad...providing traffic doesn't delay travel progress, of course...

-THTS

"...hi, my name is Frank...and am an SVS bassaholic..."

FoT

Auditioning

Hello Frank,
There will be 2 setups...

Setup #1:
Speakers: Onix Reference 3s, another speaker TBA
Preamp: Aragon Aurum
Amps: Aragon Palladium II monoblocks, Jeff Rowland 201 monoblocks, possibly Son of Ampzilla
Source: Audio Alchemy DDS-Pro transport, Perpetual Technologies P-1/A upsampler/interpolator & P-3/A DAC ModWright Lev II mods & Monolithic PS

Setup #2:
Speakers: Onix Reference 1s, Selah Audio SA-1s, Rocket RS250mkIIs
Integrated amp: Onix H34 tube integrated amp
Source: Onix CD-1 CDP

If you're interested in attending, please PM me.

frank manrique

Supporting Actor
quote:

"Hello Frank,
There will be 2 setups...

Setup #1:
Speakers: Onix Reference 3s, another speaker TBA
Preamp: Aragon Aurum
Amps: Aragon Palladium II monoblocks, Jeff Rowland 201 monoblocks, possibly Son of Ampzilla
Source: Audio Alchemy DDS-Pro transport, Perpetual Technologies P-1/A upsampler/interpolator & P-3/A DAC ModWright Lev II mods & Monolithic PS

Setup #2:
Speakers: Onix Reference 1s, Selah Audio SA-1s, Rocket RS250mkIIs
Integrated amp: Onix H34 tube integrated amp
Source: Onix CD-1 CDP

If you're interested in attending, please PM me."

As I told you over the phone, that's a very impressive array of audio components! Hope to make the meet.

By the way...can you give me (PM or e-mail would be fine if you prefer) the name on the on-line effort you write for again? I misplaced the paper I wrote it down; rats! :b Thanks...

-THTS

"...hi, my name is Frank...and am an SVS bassaholic..."

FoT

Auditioning
With almost 30 people coming, it looks like i'm not gonna be able to accept any more folks...sorry...:frowning:

FoT

Auditioning
An important announcement from Mark Schifter!!!

cut and pasted from the av123 forum...

same drill as before...PM me if you're interested in attending the listening session. the dinner has filled up already.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks