What's new

Mario Sunshine and DVD FS/FT (1 Viewer)

Muhammad G

Agent
The lone DVD I gots for trade is a double feature thing I'm trying to unload. Get this: The ORIGINAL Carnival of Souls and the original Night of the Living Dead, all on one DVD! It's seriously a good disc and in mint condition. Trades Only for this disc please, will entertain virtually everything. Current wants include Gladiator, and lots more.
Mario Sunshine For Sale for $37---
Practically still brand new as the only time it's been handled is when I took it out of the case to put it inside my GameCube (where it spent a month while I played it...daily) and when I took it out to put it back in the case. No scratches or anything, etc. Anyway, I just beat it and it's time to move on. Only trade I'm willing to entertain for Mario Sunshine is Tekken 4, sorry. Add $2 for shipping and I'll ship within 12 hours of receiving payment. Cash at your own risk or POSTAL money orders only please, I haven't joined the Paypal trend yet. If you want the game and the DVD, both shipped for $47. Thanks!
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks