What's new

Mario Golf for the GC (1 Viewer)

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
Looks like it will be out much earlier than expected.

Mario Golf release date

Mario Golf for the N64 was a great party golf game, and was pretty fun in solo mode as well.

I hope it turns out well for the Cube.

Glen

Matt Birchall

Supporting Actor
July 28.

Well, I guess that'll be the next 'Cube title I'll buy after Zelda. :)

No word on a new GBA Golf game yet, though. The Color version was a solid title, and one of the few titles to use the Transfer Pak to hook up to the N64 version.

A Mario Golf game for the GBA that linked up with the 'Cube through the GBA/GC cable would be pretty swell.

Maybe, they'll hint at that at E3 or something.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Sweet! Do we know anything about the developer? Hopefully Camelot are behind it...

The Color version was a solid title
I *loved* MarioGolf on the GBC. I racked up hours & hours & Hours on that on a bunch of trans-Atlantic flights a few years ago. Four long flights and it was the only game I played, I think.

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
Brian, I don't have a link handy, but I'm pretty certain that Camelot is still behind the franchise. I'm sure I've heard that online someplace.

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
Wow. I hadn't even thought of the GBA link. You have to figure it will be there. Can't wait. :)

JustinT

Stunt Coordinator
This game is one of my all time favorites for N64. I've been looking forward to the GC version for a while.

Chad Ferguson

Supporting Actor
Perhaps a little off topic but when is E3? If it's before July then they must show the game off, right?
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks