What's new

Marilyn Manson - "Eat Me, Drink Me" (new album) (1 Viewer)

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
Has anyone else had a chance to listen to this yet? It doesn't come out for a month or so, but a radio station played the whole thing last week on air after it was leaked to torrent sites. It's not your typical Manson album. but I still think its decent. Its very Rock driven, lots of guitars and more melodic than his past efforts which is a nice breath of fresh air. There's more info about this album over here at wikipedia.

Matt Fisher

Second Unit
I listened to the songs on myspace page the other day, thought they were ok at best, I think most of what Manson's done has been pretty spotty since Mechanical Animals (has it really been 9 years since that album came out?)

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
Mechanical Animals is my fav. Manson album. Antichrist Superstar is my 2nd. after that the last few albums have been spotty though. But still better than a lot of the more popular stuff out there on radio these days IMO.

Robert Burkes

Second Unit
Yeah...when Twiggy (Jeordie White) left, things went to hell. Haven't really enjoyed anything since Mechanical Animals.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks