What's new

"Marcia, Marcia, Marcia" or "Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!"? (1 Viewer)

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
'Wholesome former THE BRADY BUNCH star MAUREEN MCCORMICK is set to reveal the beloved 70s TV series' most shocking secret in a new book - she and her on-screen sister had a lesbian fling. MCCormick's tell-all, Here's The Story, won't hit bookstores until 2008, but publishers are already buzzing about the big reveal. As well as talking candidly about her well-documented eating disorder and drug problems in the book, TV's Marcia Brady will come clean about a romance she had with co-star Eve Plumb, who played her sister Jan on the hit show. A source tells America's National Enquirer, "The most explosive comments will be how the then-blonde, blue-eyed cutie developed a crush on Eve Plumb, which led to some sexual play.'

http://tinyurl.com/2vq4n8

I sent this link to an acquaintance who works in the industry, and got this response:

:)

Regards,

Joe

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Somebody is waaay behind the times. McCormick revealed all of this on a television show many years ago. Now if it reveals specifics about what they did. . . .
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I heard they had a three-some with Oliver.

Oliver: "MMMMmmmmmmmm... pie."

Brian Perry

Senior HTF Member
According to my calculations, Marcia would have been 18 and Jan only 16 when the show ended in 1974. However, there were many subsequent Brady Bunch specials and reunions.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Eh, I wasn't even a year old when the show went off the air. They're much older women as far as I'm concerned. Besides, it's not like I watch the old shows with lust in my heart. Not that I don't want details about this incident. :D

Somebody here--I think it was that shifty Frezon character--said I was nuts when I said Jan was the resident hottie in the last season. I still hold that to be true. She looked like she did in that last picture of hers.

They sold books by saying Greg and Carol were an item. Turned out they went out to dinner once. This'll probably turn out to be, "We kissed one time."

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

Age of consent laws vary from place to place (I've read that in Japan it is 13, which explains a lot of things... ;)), but in the majority of U.S. states Jan would have been quite "legal" in that last season. California's law sets the age of consent at 18, but contains a so-called "Romeo and Juliet" exception that exempts cases in which the minor is less than three years younger than the older partner. So Maureen isn't a criminal and you all aren't perverts. (At least in the eyes of the law.)

Regards,

Joe

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Plus I think 1977 still had the good ole boy clause of "If she's old enough to crawl, shes in the right position" in effect.

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Ill never look at my brady dvds the same way ever again.The third picture in the middle that Mike posted , looks like jan is getting ready to pounce on marcia !!!!!!!! For some odd reason thats one of my favorite scenes from season 4, lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mike, I got a nickname for you, shiftyeyes mike !

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Those of you concerned about the prurient interest in something involving women who are now in their 50s ought to go to last year's Heroes thread where many were ing over an underaged Claire.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

Is that anything like, "If there's grass on the field, it's OK to play ball"? ;)

I think everybody in this thread is going straight to Hell - some just for reading some of these posts. :D

Joe

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
What you can't see from this picture is that Jan is reading to Marcia from the Diary of Anais Nin.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg

Like I said earlier, McCormick revealed this several years ago. I believe Eve at the time expressed disappointment that McCormick would go public with something like this without first discussing it with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks