What's new

March Madness 2007 NCAAB Tourney (HTF Pick'em Challenge, too) (1 Viewer)

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
of the eight teams playing last night, I had 3 of them in my sweet sixteen on my bracket, guess what, all three went on to the elite eight, just as I had them. :)

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
What a heartbreaker for Southern Illinois yesterday. I felt sorry for them, especially the guy who bungled that last pass. On the other hand, I don't feel sorry for Tennessee for blowing a huge lead.

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
excuse me while I jump up and down and yell at my tv in support of my trojans, it's my exercise for the day!

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
Tough loss for Vandy. I was so excited about the tourney with A&M doing well. Suddenly...I got the "don't care" feelings about the rest of the tournament. :frowning:...I'll get pumped up again for the Final 4 though. :)

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
ahh not quite a heartbreaker but a dissappointing second half of the second half for the Trojans. Taj went out and they gave up all momentum. :frowning:

On the other hand I still have all my final four and 6 of the elite eight in the running. :)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
UNC showed me why I think they and Kansas are the most dangerous teams.. they are so deep that their bench could start for most teams. Same with Kansas. I don't see other teams with the kind of depth either of those teams have.

If they can control the tempo, they can just tire other teams out.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
The moment of truth is coming for me. I have Florida, UCLA, Georgetown, and Memphis in my Final Four. I think I am going to miss a couple of picks on this.

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
I have Oregon, UCLA, Georgetown and Ohio State in my final four, I've come up into the lower middle twentyfive percent in most of my brackets, I can make a pretty decent shot at winning if I get three or four of the final four right. :)

Ray Chuang

Screenwriter
Why do I keep on thinking we'll see a Florida vs Ohio State final, with Florida winning in a rout because of the better experience of the Florida team?

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Kansas let UCLA set the tempo, as they did with SIU, and they couldn't buy a basket.

Well, my bracket is all officially hosed. I'm picking UNC to win it all now.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
I'm losing a final 4 team tomorrow, the question is, in which bracket. Oregon in this one or Florida in my other one.

I would prefer a Georgetown victory as I have them in my final 4 in my other bracket, where I had Texas in this one.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Is it just me, or does the thud from the ball hitting the rim seem really loud and scary sounding on the CBS HD broadcast? The rim mic levels seem to be set too high.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks