What's new

March Madness 2007 NCAAB Tourney (HTF Pick'em Challenge, too) (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, my local CBS affiliate was showing 3 games all in 4:3, 2.0 sound on 3 different sub-channels on the ATSC feed.

Went 13-3 today, lost my elite 8 team in GT (just a homer pick), but rest of my sweet 16 teams are alive for the weekend action.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I'm batting a .627 going into the weekend. Georgia Tech got me in the Midwest, Marquette got me in the East, Albany got me in the South, but the West decimated me. Had Gonzaga going to the Elite Eight, after defeating Duke. I don't follow the teams during the season as well as I should.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I am 24-8. I lost three games last night, alone. All the teams that lost weren't going any further anyway. It will be interesting today and tomorrow. Several teams I predicted to go further into the tournament, barely won their first round games.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Well, if Xavier holds on and beats OSU, they will cook my brackets. Luckily, I don't have Ohio winning it all (I have Texas beating them) but it'd hurt.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
And OSU hits a 3 with 2 seconds left to force OT, keeping my championship game in tact for now (I have UCLA over OSU). I need all the help I can get, at 22-10.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Today has been a far more competitive slate of games (to be expected with only a couple of seeds 6-11 upsets in the opening round).

Alex-C

Screenwriter
30-10 for me at this point, but Scott's bracket is looking awfully good at this point. I dont even think I can make up the difference at this point in our league. I had Maryland going much further, for no good reason, but I may still win $60 at work.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Too bad the "money" bracket I'm in at work is not doing as well as this free HTF one. :laugh: My Final Four's intact in that one (it's the same as the HTF pool), but I had Notre Dame and George Washington (a long shot attempt) getting to the Sweet 16 there, with the Irish getting to the Elite 8. I was hoping for Ohio State to get beat yesterday -- that pool has a lot of Ohio people in it, so it's heavy with picks for the Buckeyes winning it all, and I do not have them even reaching the Final Four.

In a side note, Michigan fired coach Tommy Amaker yesterday. I hope they can find a replacement who can do as well in the NIT as Tommy did. :rolleyes

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover

htf_images_smilies_banana.gif
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif
htf_images_smilies_rock.gif

A&M....former football only school is going to the Sweet 16 for the first time since 1980. Wasn't Carter president? :D

Nice win for sure....but they have GOT to make their free throws!!!!!! :angry: :)

Gig Em! :emoji_thumbsup:

Won't get any easier with Memphis or Ohio State but it's back to the state of Texas for the Sweet 16 in San Antonio. :cool:

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Texas put this bracket in a coma today, and shot my other bracket in the left arm. I had them in the final 4 here but not in my other bracket, where I have Georgetown.

I have Ohio State winning it all in both brackets so as long as they stay alive I'm not technically dead.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
For anyone that feels bad about your bracket right now, no matter where it stands, cheer up. This will make you laugh.

In the Western regional, a friend of mine had this set for the regional final.

Gonzaga Vs. Niagara

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks