What's new

march 18, 2003 Autofocus, Bogart's "In a Lonely Place" and more CTS (1 Viewer)

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
http://www.dvdfile.com/software/dvd-...002/12_30.html
Just in from Columbia TriStar home Entertainment is a quintet of new street dates. Arriving in stores on March 18th is Paul Schrader's acclaimed biopic of the late Bob Crane, AutoFocus. Also due for release on the 18th is The Man from Elysian Fields, The Care Bears Movie II: A New Generation, The Eighteenth Angel, and the classic Bogart In a Lonely Place. Stay tuned for specs.
edit I had no idea In A Lonely Place is a Bogart film, so thanks for the update
:emoji_thumbsup:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
With other Bogart titles being released by Columbia in January, I figured it was just a matter of time before "In a Lonely Place" would be release on dvd.

Crawdaddy

Matt Everett

Stunt Coordinator
This is GREAT news for Noir fans!! Just on the heels of the new Criterion "Killers" set!

By the way, I am compiling a list of noir films based on the book "Film Noir: An Encyclopedic Reference to the American Style". I will then go through and list the availability of each film on DVD. Look for it soon on this forum!

JamesHromadka

Stunt Coordinator
Speaking of Auto Focus, any chance of them releasing "Hogan's Heroes" by season on DVD? I know my family would love to be able to watch the full episodes again, especially since the local stations butcher them to get in extra commercials.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks