What's new

Marantz Sr6200 (1 Viewer)

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
105x6, DD EX/ES decoding, Dolby Pro Logic 2, Circle Surround 5.1, 6ch stereo, source direct mode (great for music), plenty of DSPs, 4 dig inputs (2 coax, 2 optical), 7.1 preamp inputs, 6.1 preamp outputs.
1yr old, excellent condition. No scratches/blemishes. Never abused or clipped and has spent 90% of it's life on a line conditioner so it has seen clean power and no surges. It sits in an open rack with 5+ inches of clearance above for plenty of air circulation.
I have the original box and manual, receipt for validation of factory warranty. The factory warranty is 3yrs, so it still has 2yrs to go.
In my current setup, this unit is barely getting a workout, since I don't have a huge room and my speakers are fairly efficient (Paradigm Monitor 5s, CC370, Titans, CC170). Marantz forte is in music reproduction and smooth amplification, but this unit is also very good for HT. I listen to more music than movies, and after auditioning quite a few receivers (Harman Kardon, Denon, Onkyo, Sony ES, Pioneer Elite), including more expensive ones, I chose Marantz.
I have had no problems with this unit, I am just looking to upgrade (to another Marantz :D ).
Original MSRP: $699. I have seen them used for $450 and up, asking $425. Serious only.
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks