Marantz SR4600 HT Receiver & MARANTZ DV4500 DVD Player

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Omar Torres, May 12, 2006.

1. Omar Torres

Omar Torres Stunt Coordinator

Aug 22, 2004
    For sell is my Marantz SR4600 HT Receiver & MARANTZ DV4500 DVD Player. These where purchased from a AUTHORIZED dealer A Stock. I never registered these with Marantz so you can for the WARRANTY. With Marantz you get a 3 year warranty when purchase from a authorized dealer. I have had these for about 6 months and are like new. I have alwas had them hook up to a power conditioner and have been babied like I do with all my gear . I am asking for $400.00 for the pair or $300. for the reciever and $100.00 for the DVD player. I have the boxies, remotes and everything that came with the units.

The SR4600 boasts 7.1 channel capability. Each of the 7 built-in amplifiers produces 80 watts RMS. You’ll enjoy Dolby Digital EX and DTS ES soundtracks thanks to 32-Bit processing. Other surround formats include Dolby Pro Logic IIx, dts Neo:6, and SRS Circle Surround II. Advanced 192kHz/24-Bit D/A converters mean you’ll hear everything with total accuracy.
    Connectivity? Extensive. There’s a battery of audio and video inputs and outputs. Full Composite to S-Video conversion, too, for optimal picture clarity.

Want audiophile performance? Depend on Pure Direct and Video Off modes to help you listen further into the music. Other features include a unique Simple Setup so you can enjoy your system quickly and effortlessly. The AM/FM tuner has 50 custom-name presets. The SRS TruSurround headphone output means you can be surrounded without disturbing anyone. There’s a remote control and a three-year warranty for your peace of mind.

80 Watts (into 8 ohms) x 7 ch Amps
    Dolby Digital EX®, Pro Logic IIx® (Movie/Music/Game)
    DTS 96/24, ES® (Discrete 6.1/Matrix 6.1), Neo:6 (Cinema/Music)
    SRS Circle Surround II® (Cinema/Music/Mono)
    All Discrete Amplifier Stages
    192kHz/24-Bit D/A Converters for all Channels
    32-Bit DSP
    Multi Channel Stereo Mode
    SRS TruSurround Headphone
    Surround Speaker “B” Output
    HDCD Decoder
    Simple Setup Menu
    Pure Direct Mode
    Video Off Mode
    Simple Video Up-conversion: Composite to S-Video
    S-Video Switching (2 in/1 out)
    Component Video Switching (2 in/1 out)
    Composite Video Switching (4 in/3 out)
    8 Ch Preamplifier Outputs
    8 Ch Direct Inputs
    4 Assignable Digital Inputs (2 optical/2 coaxial)
    2 Digital Outputs (1 optical/1 coaxial)
    50 Station Presets
    Manual Station Naming
    D-BUS (RC-5 In/Out) Remote Connection
    1 Switched and 1 Un-switched AC Convenience Outlets
    Detachable AC Cord
    Pre-programmed System Remote

The DV4500 is more than just a DVD player: It handles movie DVDs, CDs (and their -R and -RW cousins), VCDs, MP-3 and WMA music discs, and photo discs with JPEG pictures.

It delivers high image quality thanks to a true progressive scan output. You'll also appreciate the flutter-free movie reproduction provided by the 3:2 pulldown circuitry. Of course you can select composite, S-Video, or component outputs.

Sound quality is Marantz-standard, whether you choose stereo or multi-channel analog or coaxial or optical digital outputs. Conveniences range from on-screen display through parental control to front-panel menu operation. The remote controller fits your hand perfectly.

Dolby Digital® Decoder Yes
    Disc Capacity 1
    Progressive Scan Yes
    3:2 Pulldown Yes
    Playback Formats DVD-V, DVD-R/RW, VCD, CD, CD-R/RW, MP3, WMA, JPEG
    Video DAC 54MHz/10bit
    Audio DAC 192kHz/24bit
    Display On/Off Yes
    Front Panel Cursor keys Yes
  2. Omar Torres

Aug 22, 2004
  3. Omar Torres

Aug 22, 2004
    Went to Ebay with other HT items under the user name Flamboyant1220 if you would like to bid.