What's new

Marantz SR-7000 & 7200 owners - Remote (1 Viewer)

ChrisAG

Supporting Actor
Last week I purchased the RC1200 remote for my SR-6200, and for the most part I think it's great. However, when trying to program a macro that will turn on (and off) the amp plus another component (such as TV), the TV part works fine, but the amp turns off then on again (when I want it off!). I've tried different sequences, to the same result. Can someone list a successful programming sequence for this?

Steve_Ma

Second Unit
Hi Chris,
I don't have the answer, but interestingly enough. I also have the same prob with that remote. Only for me, it's the TV. So I too am interested in feedback.
--S

Mike Dr

Stunt Coordinator
it may have something to do with the length of signal or periods of pause in between signals. I dont remember how the 1200 works too well, but i believe there should be a way to set delays and such...
------------------
-Mike (aka Fiddler)
My DVD's

ChrisAG

Supporting Actor
I tried switching the command order. As long as the Amp On/Off command is executed first, it seems to work properly.

Yohan Pamudji

Supporting Actor
Can you program discrete 'on' and 'off' signals into that remote? The SR-7000 for sure, and most likely the SR-7200 also, has discrete signals for 'on' and 'off'. I have my RC5000 remote setup with one macro button that turns on the TV and receiver, and another macro that turns them off--both macros use discrete on/off signals.
------------------
This screen has been formatted to fit your movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation199
Recent bookmarks