What's new

Marantz RC2000MKII and MonsterCable Z1 10ft. Brand New and Cheap!!! (1 Viewer)

Mike Mann

Grip
Hi all,
I just had a major bad experience with my local hometheater store, with getting my Marantz SR18 reciever warranty work done. Well, to make up for the problems the store gave me a brand new in the packge -
Monster Cable Z1 Series Speaker Cable 10Ft. with Pin connectors. These sell for $75 new. I don't need them and will sell for $50
Buyer to pay shipping. I can provide pics. Have excellent ebay feedback.
My info is [email protected] if your interested.
Thanks,
Mike

Mike Mann

Grip
Oh by the way...if someone wants to trade...I am looking to buy a Nintendo Gamecube. So I would be up for doing something for that, but only a gamecube. Already have a PS2 and not interested in Xbox.

Thanks again!

-Mike

Mike Mann

Grip
Hi Chris,
I'm in Northern California - Clayton, CA.
If you'd like pictures or have more questions....drop me a line. I would be glad to get you anything you're looking for.
[email protected]
Thanks!
-Mike

Mike Mann

Grip
Hi Thomas,
I sent you email to the address listed on your website. If there is a better address, please let me know.
Thanks,
Mike
Anyone else, please email me directly if you'd like a quicker response. I'm asking to be notified by email of any replies to this post on the forum, but so far...no notifications are being sent...so I'm trying to check as often as possible...but if you want to catch me quicker. A direct email to [email protected] will do the trick!
Thanks,
Mike

Mike Mann

Grip
change in price!

Will take $80 shipped for remote and $45 shipped for cables.

Email me for pics if interested!

Thanks!

-Mike

Mike Mann

Grip
MVC-001S.JPG

Mike Mann

Grip
Hi Chris,

It looks like I can do Airmail Letter post for about $7 which would take 4-7 days to deliver.

Thanks,

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks