What's new

Marantz North American website updated (1 Viewer)

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
http://www.marantz.com/hifi/america/index.html
Pretty good. Has comparison feature which is nice, but the website still looks incomplete.
If anyone wants, I also have a comparison chart for the 7200 vs 6200/5200 I made using the Marantz brochure. Email me and I'll send it to you. The website is pretty good though. It'll do until they get here and I can listen to and compare the receivers myself.
[Edited last by Chris PC on August 03, 2001 at 05:39 PM]

Tom Sullivan

Agent
That's great I just pick up a Marantz SR8000 at $719 refurbished. Now they have new models with DD II for the same kind of money.
frown.gif

Jon_B

Screenwriter
I was unable to open the "details" or "literature" part for the 6200, and 7200. It kept saying that the page had been moved. Anyone else have this problem?
Jon

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
it doesnt have NEARLY all their models displayed yet. they really need to spend some $$ on a web designer and make a decent web page.

Denis K

Agent
Jon,
Yeah, same thing. While annoying, it is not uncommon for web page designers to build the site structure and links before the product marketing folks have delivered the content.
-- Denis

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks