Marantz/Jamo set for sale.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brent Cantrell, Jul 10, 2002.

1. Brent Cantrell

Brent Cantrell Stunt Coordinator

Got a like new Marantz sr-6200 w/remote, papers, etc, and a pair of brand new Jamo e-610's for sale. The speakers are new, (1 month old) w/full warranty, (7 years, no questions asked). Doing a bit more upgrading than I first thought, and the 6200 really isn't what I wanted after all, other than that, it's a great system.
    600, obo.

(Edited to replace 1060 w/6200, don't know what I was thinking)

2. Brent Cantrell

New price bump:

3. Brent Cantrell

New price bump.

4. Scott L

Scott L Producer

Jamo's in B'ham... You didn't happen to get those at Sound Decisions did you? [​IMG] Very nice place and those speakers sound great.

5. Brent Cantrell

As a matter of fact I did. Very nice guys, and I love the way they sound, but I've got an option on a nice piece of hardware for a GREAT deal, and I can replace the speakers easily, but this deal is too good to pass up, that's why they're going. Make it down this way much?

6. Junie

Junie Agent

Have you sold that set up yet? sounds like a good deal to me. How old is the receiver? Do the speakers compare to the paradigm mini monitors? Which color are the speakers?

7. Brent Cantrell

Yes, I still have the entire setup for sale. The Marantz I've only had for a month. (Purchased from Dan Seals here on the forum). It doesn't look like it's been used at all. (Like I'd said earlier, it's just not what I really wanted after all). The Jamo's are slightly less than a month old, I still have the reciept from purchasing them, and I DID audition them compared to some Paradigms, and they seemed very comparable to me, (In all but cost). Again, they're not really what I wanted either. Turns out I'm a Pioneer/Polk fan, and I'm not going to be happy until I rebuild my old setup.
    Let me know, make an offer, I'm ready to move these.
    Thanks,
    Brent

PS. These are the Cherry finish.

8. Brent Cantrell

Marantz sold. Jamo's still available.
    $300 or make offer.