What's new

Marantz DV9500 DVD Player for sale (1 Viewer)

Ken Arnold

Agent
Real Name
Ken Arnold
This unit was the flagship Marantz player when I bought it. It excels at sound output, be it DVD Audio, DTS CD, SACD or DVD's! It has HDMI output, and upscales to 1080i from standard DVD's. Another member of the forum and I A/B'd it against an HD player and the picture was hard to tell which was which.

It is in MINT condition (no smudges, scratches, etc.) and will ship in the original packaging. The manual however has a little bit of a dog chew mark on the top right (no text is affected) and a wine stain on the top left. You'd think the dog would have gone for the corner with the wine! I do have the entire manual in PDF format, and will include it.

The price is $600 and includes standard ground shipping to anywhere in the continental US. (I'm in Austin Texas if you're local and would like to pick up and adjust pricing)

Doug_H

Supporting Actor
This is a great unit for anyone looking for a DVD-A/SACD/CD player as it has amazing analog quality. I would have snatched this up if I had cash and I can attest that this unit has been taken exceptional care of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samtbax
Recent bookmarks