What's new

Marantz AV600 - Need Manual (1 Viewer)

GarryW

Stunt Coordinator
I picked up one of these on Ebay recently and need a copy of the owners manual. Can anyone help me out? Faxing is OK too.
Thanks! :)

GarryW

Stunt Coordinator
I'm having trouble with accessing the OSD using the remote or on the unit. The video switching portion does work with S-Video or Composite on other items like LD, VCR, so there must be some trick that I can't figure out.
confused.gif

Any AV600 owners out there?

JimP

Auditioning
I have an AV600. I'll try to dig up the manual tonight and maybe I can fax portions of it to you if you have a fax number.
The OSD doesn't work if you're connected to the TV with Svideo, only if you connect via composite, as I recall.
You can't switch different types of sources. So, if you run a composite to the TV, you can only switch composite. If you run Svideo, you can only switch Svideo.
So, if you have Svideo from say a DVD into the AV600, and a composite from a VCR into the AV600, and then an Svideo from the AV600 to the TV, the VCR won't work.
The video switcher can't convert a composite signal into Svideo and vise versa, I don't think any video switcher can, but I know the AV600 can't.
I'll come back here tomorrow if I can find my manual.
...Jim

GarryW

Stunt Coordinator
Jim:
Thanks for your help!
biggrin.gif

Please fax the pertanent parts of the manual to me at 708-447-7875.
I do use an s-video switcher and I think that may be part of the problem too.
It sure is nice to have access for this type of information via the HTF!
[Edited last by GarryW on October 24, 2001 at 09:55 AM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks