Many thanks to Alex Prosak re:subwoofer

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by Ed J, Dec 12, 2004.

1. Ed J

Ed J Auditioning

I wanted to thank everyone that commented on my trying to find out what subwoofer to go with. Alex Prosak had emailed me and was gracious enough to have me come to his home to audition his SVS sub. While I was there I checked out his Rocket 750's and several others. They were awesome. I was going with B&W 703's, but have since changed my mind and ordered the new Rocket 850's, a pair of 550's for the rears and 200 for center. Also ordered their UFW 12 sub and a Denon 3910 dvd player. Waiting for my Mitsubishi Diamond 682825 to come in. Also got in on their deal for an EMO UL pro/pre setup. Some of this wont get here till March. Hate the wait. Alex gave me alot of help. I appreciate it.
    Ed

2. Eddie Horton

Eddie Horton Stunt Coordinator

Wow, Ed...that's gonna be a killer system. It's cool that the folks on this forum are so helpful. Enjoy!!

3. David Bikeman

David Bikeman Stunt Coordinator

Killer system indeed. Be sure to post your impressions once it's up and running.

David

4. Alex Prosak

Alex Prosak Supporting Actor

Ed,

You're quite welcome. I enjoyed meeting you and am always glad to help out how I can. The wait will be tough but I'm looking forward to hearing your system. I suspect I'm going to be a bit jealous and may have to upgrade something.[​IMG]

Let me know when it all comes in and I'll come over to help you get everything calibrated.

Alex

5. Nhan_H

Nhan_H Second Unit

Good lord. I hope they threw in the kitchen sink with your purchases [​IMG]