Many DVD's for Sale as result of duplicates/upgrades

Discussion in 'Media Classifieds' started by Sam R. Aucoin, Aug 21, 2003.

1. Sam R. Aucoin

Sam R. Aucoin Stunt Coordinator

I am offering to sell the following DVD titles. I will pay priority shipping to anywhere in the continental US for anyone who purchase 5 or more titles at a time. Buyers are responsible for shipping costs if they buy less than 5 titles. I based my sale prices on a slight reduction of the on-line price at DVD Empire.

In other words, if you buy 5 or more from me, you pay no shipping and no sales tax, and the costs of the DVDs themselves will be less than what you could pay online. As I think these are pretty good offers, I would say that they should be considered firm (of course, I am never opposed to a counter-offer, but keep in mind that if I DID consider a lower price for any one or set of them, the drop would be minimal).

Note that I tend to grade DVDs very conservatively. For example, "mint" means that you would receive a DVD as though you had purchased it off of the shelf. "Near mint" means that it has been opened, but you will be very hard pressed to find anything wrong with it.

Finally, all DVDs are widescreen (unless they were never offered in any other video mode or the OAR was not widescreen).

1. Spider-Man: Limited Edition DVD Collector's Gift Set - Sealed, Mint, Never-opened; retails: $39.96

OFFER: $30.00

2. Black Hawk Down - 3 Disc Special Edition - Sealed, Mint, Never-opened; retails: $31.96

OFFER: $25.00

3. T-2 Extreme - Sealed, Mint, Never-opened; retails: $22.49

OFFER: $19.50

4. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - Sealed, Mint, Never-opened; retails: $21.32

OFFER: $18.00

5. Star Wars II - Attack of the Clones - Sealed, Mint, Never-opened; retails: $22.19

OFFER: $18.75

6. Disney's animated The Hunchback of Notre Damage - Sealed, Mint, Never-opened; retails: $23.09

OFFER: 19.00

7. THX High Noon - Near-mint condition, no scrates, with insert; retails: OOP Republic title

OFFER: $15.00

8. Unforgiven - Near-mint condition, no scratches; retails: $15.78

OFFER: $12.50

9. RAN - widescreen, near-mint condition, no scratches; retails: OOP For Lorber

OFFER: $7.50

10. Black Hawk Down - non-special edition - near-mint condition, no scratches, insert intact; retails: $22.37

OFFER: $19.50

11. Goldmember - Full Screen (accidental purchase; children opened and thus prevented a return - NEVER played). Mint condition, no scratches, insert intact: retails: $20.77

OFFER: $12.50

12. John Wayne - The Quiet Man - Mint-condition, no scratches, insert intact; retails: OOP

OFFER: $7.50

13. Ben-Hur - Mint-condition, no scratches; retails: $19.73

OFFER: $17.00

14. Gentlemen's Agreement - Excellent condition, insert intact; retails: OOP

OFFER: $10.00

15. All About Eve - Near-mint condition, no scratches, insert intact; retails: OOP

OFFER: $10

16. And Then There Were None - 20th Century Fox VCI edition; Near-mint condition, no scratches, (did not come with an insert); retails: $8.95

OFFER: $5

17. How Green was My Valley - Mint-condition, no scratches, insert intact; retails: OOP

OFFER: $10.50

18. An Affair to Remember - Near-mint condition, no scratches, insert intact; retails: OOP

OFFER:$10.00

19. Stargate Special Edition - Excellent condition, insert intact; retails: $14.98

OFFER: $11.50

20. The Andromeda Strain - Near-mint condition, no scratches; retails: OOP

OFFER: $12.00

21. Farenheit 451 - Mint-condition, no scratches; retails: OOP

OFFER: 8.50

22. Dr. Strangelove - Special Edition with original post artwork on cover - Mint-condition, no scratching, and insert intact; retails: $15.96

OFFER: $12.00

I will be adding more in the coming weeks.

Thanks for looking.

Regards,

Sam

2. Sam R. Aucoin

Sam R. Aucoin Stunt Coordinator

Canceled - listed on Ebay.