What's new

Many DTS LD's For Sale, Star Wars LD's (1 Viewer)

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
DTS Laserdiscs -- most of these discs are in NM condition. The jackets have various problems -- creases, a bend across a corner, but mostly the typical LD seam split/pop. Only a few where it goes all the way through the jacket, most are just annoying where the top layer of paper/paint split from the pressure of the discs.
Prices do not include shipping. I accept Paypal and C2it as well as MO/Cashiers. I have a few positives here and on Ebay under [email protected] which is also my email contact address.
Disc and Jacket graded M/NM/EXC/VG/G/F/P. Pics available upon request.
$18 each
10) Scream 2 -- open with shrinkwrap. Very small seam pops at t/b/sp. Discs are NM or better.
$15
20) The Lost World (JP2) -- split on the spine with clear tape to close with mild shelf wear -- VG/VG+ overall. Disc 1 VG with quite a few hairline markings, Disc 2 Exc or better.
21) Jurassic Park -- disc 1 VG+, Disc 2 VG+?E-. Cover is OK condition. Several seam splits incl at least 1 tear through and looks like there was some tape at one point though it's not there anymore. Quite a bit of cover scuffing
$10
22) Jurassic Park -- cover is worn and Fair condition. Multiple seam splits or tears along the spine, bottom and top of the gatefolds. Several of the edges have clear tape.
Disc play fine, but do have a number light scratches on Disc 1 (VG) and less on disc 2 (VG+/E).
$6
23) Great Expectations -- cover has bends both right corners and seam pops at all 3 edges. Discs are new and unplayed. I bought brand new, but the cover and shrink were damaged in shipment.
Star Wars:
Trilogy THX CLV "Faces" -- $60
jackets VG+ or Exc with shelf wear to the jackets
and discs with mild hairline scrathces on some of
the discs. Some of discs are Exc and NM shape
Trilogy WS Non-THX "Poster" -- VG+ $25
If you are a completist, I also have various LD's of the Star Wars P/S discs including the CAV's if you are interested. Let me know which one's you may be interested in. Disc quality varies from Ok to Excellent and a couple are NM+, I'll have to check the disc for rot before I'll sell them since I don't watch those at all and I try my best not to sell rotted discs. Prices $5-15 per depending on which disc and the quality.

Matt Horne

Grip
Hi...

Any problems with shipping to the UK ? If not.. then I would like :

$20 - Speed
$18 - Con Air
$18 - Vertigo
$6 - Daylight

Please could you let me know the shipping charges and I will be able to paypal u the money.

Cheers

matt

Dan Hine

Screenwriter
David,
I'll take the $20 Jurassic Park and might be pursuaded to take the Star Wars SE Box. I also live in the Charlotte area so shipping will probably not be necessary. If you could send me an email with a way to get in touch with you I would appreciate it. :emoji_thumbsup:
Dan Hine

Dan Hine

Screenwriter
David,

I haven't received an email from you yet. Could you try again or send me a PM. Also, I still want the $20 JP but will have to back out of the SE Star Wars set...sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks