What's new

Many Disney titles, including Mulan & Aladdin 8.99 at Best Buy (1 Viewer)

James Luckard

Second Unit
Real Name
James Luckard
I was just in Best Buy today and saw a number of Disney titles on sale for 8.99. I got Mulan and Aladdin. They also have Pirates of the Caribbean, Brother Bear, The Haunted Mansion, The Country Bears and The Three Musketeers (animated) on sale. They say it's to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Disneyland, but they must be trying to empty out the warehouses of titles about to go on moratorium.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
From this week's RoundUp:

--I’m making an exception and posting another advertised Best Buy deal…although it’s not on new releases this week. Our Lowest Advertised Price on Pirates of the Caribbean, Mulan, Aladdin, Brother Bear, Haunted Mansion and The Three Musketeers of $8.99! (Regular $14.99 to $22.99 each) That is an awesome deal. They say it’s their way of celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Disneyland! ;)

James D

Second Unit
K-Mart has them for $9 each and Sears has them for $10 each. Someone from another forum stated that FYE has them for $10 each with a $5 mail in rebate for a final cost of $5 each. Best Buy has a Disney gift card(it's a blue CD jewel case) that has a coupon on the back that gives you $5 off any 2 titles, $10 off of any 3 and $15 off of any 4 Disney titles. I got Mulan and Brother Bear at BB for $6.50 each with the coupon.:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks