What's new

Mannix Season 4 (1 Viewer)

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I guess we will have to wait and see what happens in September. However, i would not hold my breath that S4 will be released this year. If anything there could be a chance in January 2011. January-Februay are usually good months for releases. I do think the network are still a little leary about the economy, especially in lieu of the latest numbers showing the US's economy is slowing down. This could mean further delay in some of releases other then they ones the studios are committed to releasing.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
Originally Posted by mgoindi

Does anybody have info about the release date of Mannix S4?

You best option is to check with site: tvshowsondvd.com. This site is very excellent and provides great updates.

There has been other discussions earlier on Mannix, but, it appears that it may be stalled for now.

EdG

Stunt Coordinator
Someone asked about Mannix Season 4 over at CBS Home Entertainment's Facebook page and CBS posted a response:

"new information, Mannix S4 is scheduled to release 1/4/2011."

Guy Foulard

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason
Wow, things are really looking up! I'm pleasantly surprised by all the action on the CBS front.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
That is cool about mannix. January looks like it could be shaping up as a good release. History tells me the first four months of the year tend to have very good releases.

Mr. Pacino

Second Unit
Real Name
Nico
Today axelmusic sent "Mannix-Season 4" to me.

I´ll get it before the new year starts.

Great that axelmusic often send DVD´s two weeks before the original release date.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I have already pre-order my copy. I was thinking about watching a few episodes of S1-S3 over the holidays. I am huge mike conners fan and hope they complete this series. I like them to also do Today's FBI, which i believe also started Mike Conners.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
The review copy arrived today. With the holiday, I doubt I can get started on it until maybe Sunday, but expect to see a review some time next week.

Mr. Pacino

Second Unit
Real Name
Nico
Originally Posted by MattH.

The review copy arrived today. With the holiday, I doubt I can get started on it until maybe Sunday, but expect to see a review some time next week.

I´m looking forward for your review, Matt.

Hopefully, I´ll get my Season 4 DVD´s next week....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks