What's new

Netflix Manifest (NBC/Netflix) (1 Viewer)

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I thought it was an interesting season opener. I am interested in seeing where they go from here.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Baby daddy drama and Michala boy friend drama were not welcome subplots for me. I really am only interested in the central mystery which is still intriguing and keeps me coming back, but I always resent when time gets allotted for these melodramatic interludes with their love lives.

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Still watching. Show does seem to be treading in place. Sure hope the Zack storyline is over. Just watching to see something new. Not sure if I will continue.

Is the "death date" finally kaput?

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Same here. I have found it more intriguing to get to the solution of the central mystery. More convolutions than ever, but rather than being a turn off, it has engrossed me more.

The show hasn't been renewed for next season yet (some shows on NBC's schedule have already gotten three-year renewals), and I'm not sure if that's especially good news for them, but I'll stay with it as long as it runs.

GlennC

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Glenn
I thought that season two lost its way during the middle of the season when I found the episodes plodding and boring.

However; the last third of the season really picked things up and I found myself really enjoying the series again.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I enjoyed the second season. The ratings for the season finale were very good "Manifest's 4.58 million viewers were the most for the show since the Jan. 6 premiere drew 4.73 million", so I have high hopes for a renewal.

The series creator does have a plan: this is what he said in a Manifest FB group in the beginning of March:
Remember, this is a six season journey. I can’t give away too much too soon or the mystery will unravel. Which is why some episodes are less mythological and more character focused. I know that’s not everyone’s cup of tea but it’s the show I conceived and I’m sticking to my vision. Hope you’ll stick it out with me!

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Renewed for third season:
NBC Press Release said:
MEDIA ALERT: ‘MANIFEST’

9fd15c6a68cb0c30_800x800ar.jpg

• NBC has renewed its hit mystery thriller “Manifest” for a third season.
  • This season “Manifest” has averaged a 1.5 rating in adults 18-49 and 7.7 million viewers overall in “live plus seven day” Nielsens, with the show’s Jan. 6 season premiere growing to a 3.7 in 18-49 and 13.4 million viewers with digital and linear delayed viewing recorded to date. “Manifest” improved the Monday 10 p.m. hour by 88% in 18-49 rating versus NBC’s regular-program season average in the timeslot prior to “Manifest’s” debut.
  • After a turbulent but routine flight, the crew and passengers of Flight 828 disembarked to find the world had aged five-and-a-half years and their friends, families and colleagues had given up hope of ever seeing them again. Now, faced with the impossible, the passengers’ dreams of a second chance at life evaporate as they encounter the imminent danger surrounding them, both tangible and unexplained. With the stakes higher than ever, the passengers of Flight 828 will embark on an unexpected journey into a world grounded in hope, heart and destiny.
  • The cast includes Melissa Roxburgh, Josh Dallas, Athena Karkanis, J.R. Ramirez, Luna Blaise, Jack Messina, Parveen Kaur and Matt Long.
  • Jeff Rake, Jack Rapke, Jackie Levine and Len Goldstein are executive producers.
  • “Manifest” is produced by Warner Bros. Television, Universal Television, Compari Entertainment and Jeff Rake Productions.
MEDIA CONTACTS
Rebecca Marks, [email protected]
Stuart Levine, [email protected]
Erika Lewis, [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks