What's new

Mandy Moore is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
This is a thread about good looking girls who are in the music biz, not actresses, athletes, or even everyday women.
Not only are many of the girls in the music biz attractive, but when you think about it, they have to be.:D Don't get me wrong, Mandy Moore is cute in her photo shoots above, but her face isn't very attractive to me.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I live here in the Atlanta area, and I see more beautiful/hot "everyday" women than these little girls that you guys are drooling over.
What is it with the ATL anyway? I spend Memorial Day week end there and I believe I saw more hotties there than in NYC! :eek:
--
Holadem

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
No doubt. Have you seen Rudi Bakhtiar?
Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!!! WOMAN, BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
And to think I'm only a few floors away from her!

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
My goodness, three pages long and no one bothered to ICQ, MSN IM, AOL IM, HTF Private Message, email or telephone me and tell me there's a thread devoted to Ubergod Mandy Moore? :) That's it, you're all suspended until further notice! :laugh:
Jason

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
Ok, show of hands, how many of you are getting the DVD of "A Walk To Remember"? I mean REALLY getting it. Come on, show of hands, out with it! ;)
Jason

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
Jason, I've not seen A Walk to Remember at the theaters. But from the marketing, it looked like Mandy was drabbed down in the film. She looked grey and ill. Does she look like her glam self at all?
Yeah, I have to confess, I like Mandy. After finding total disdain for Britney and the other one (for the life of me, I cannot think of Britney's main, teen, blond competition), I was surprised by Mandy's refreshing 'realness' and class, not to mention that she's got a pleasing voice. All this, despite her outstanding classical appearance. ;)
Plus, does anyone else think that Britney and the other one both look like munchkins? They both seem to have too short, stocky figures. Ah now I remember...it's Christina Aguilera, the gal with the bow legs...I guess that's why she looks so short.

Trevor H

Second Unit
My goodness, three pages long and no one bothered to ICQ, MSN IM, AOL IM, HTF Private Message, email or telephone me and tell me there's a thread devoted to Ubergod Mandy Moore?
So Jason, do I get any HTF brownie points for starting it? ;)
Oh and here is a wallpaper of Mandy that I made from the original pic that started this thread.

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
Alright, I'll bite...what's DSL? And don't tell me it's digital subscriber line, or I've got a cable for you...;)

Lance Nichols

Supporting Actor
Jason, I didn't see it in the theater, but I already have a copy of the disc in my hands, have had it since Thursday, thanks to my fave store. Mandy is the ONLY reason.

Peter, there are a few reasons Mandy is "drab" in the film, one being she is the daughter of a strict minister. The other:

her character is suffering from Leukemia.

I unfortunately read the book, but have not had the chance to watch the disc all the way through yet. Colors look OK and the sound seems good, not major enviromentals in what is essentially a character driven film anyhow. Thankfully the film has adapted some of the central themes, and updated the time period. Mandy is wonderfully understated, and I think that she might be one of these singer/actor cross-overs that work.

I found the book to be WAY to preachy, IMHO, and the main character too "Awwww, shucks." Even plain, I find Mandy to be beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks