What's new

Mandy Moore is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Henry Carmona

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry Carmona
Sorry Rob, that chick Norah looks too much like that TV comic book chic that i dont like.

Did someone Say Beyonce Knowles!!!

DA DA DAYUM!!!!!

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Apologies in advance to those of us with dialup access...

and my personal fave...

htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Trevor H

Second Unit
No apologies needed Joel, Damn them's some fine lookin' girls, guess i'd better pick up the new Maxim :emoji_thumbsup:

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
gwen stefani, norah jones, tori amos, and lisa loeb, plenty others.. lots of talented and attractive rock women :D

Danny R

Supporting Actor
Sorry, I like my female pop stars FAR more talented. Someone who doesn't have to just have big boobs and shake her hips to be a success:
Sarah

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
She looks young, but she's really tall. I watched the 2002 Much Music Video Awards (Much Music is canadian music channel), and she was standing next to an average sized DJ (Rich Campanelli), and she was almost like half a foot taller than him!

Peter McDonald

Stunt Coordinator
But isn't Rick kinda on the "small" side?

EDIT: I did some research and it appears both Rick and Mandy are 5'8". She was probably wearing high heels though... those 6" ones.

Henry Carmona

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry Carmona
Philip, you said it!
Joel,
Excellent!
Mandy's cute, but not enough hip :) and looks like shes 12!!
No seduction in that look!
Gwen, HOT!!
Shakira, HOT HOT!!!

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
I see nothing special about any of these girls. They all look so "dime a dozen" to me. I live here in the Atlanta area, and I see more beautiful/hot "everyday" women than these little girls that you guys are drooling over. Is it the fact that their airbrushed faces and bodies are plastered all over tv, billboards, and cd covers posing in provocative positions that makes them "hot"? Or are most of you guys between the ages of 15 and 18?

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Peter: Ah, that would explain it.. i forgot about the 1/2ft platforms :D

Trevor H

Second Unit
Kevin,
I think you are missing the point, of course there are lots of "everyday" girls that are hotter than any of the ones listed here, even here in Saskatchewan we have lots of hot looking girls (and I haven't just seen them, i've dated a few of them :D ) This is a thread about good looking girls who are in the music biz, not actresses, athletes, or even everyday women.

Users who are viewing this thread