What's new

Mandy Moore is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
Shawn, I assume those are Faith Hill links, which aren't working for me at the moment. All I got to say is she ain't got nothing on Shania. I don't know what it is, but Faith has never done much for me. I guess she looks too done up, and the fake blonde thing is just overdone.

For me, the only good thing about country music is the women. While this Mandy is hot, country women just generally look better in my opinion. I guess its cause they tend not to ever cross the line from sexy to slutty being in a slightly more conservative genre.

jeff lam

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeff Lam
I agree that Faith and Shania take the cake over any of the teen pop stars as of late. Now those are women. Britney and Mandy are still girls/teens.

Trevor H

Second Unit
I agree that Faith and Shania take the cake over any of the teen pop stars as of late. Now those are women. Britney and Mandy are still girls/teens.
O.K. ???, now not that many of us would have a chance with any of these ladys, but seriously let me pick here: an 18-20 year old or a 35-40 year old, hmmmm let me think, in 15 years Mandy & Britney will be 33-35 while Faith and Shania will be 50-55 (aprox.) :eek: Then it won't be Faith & Shania "Now those are women" it will be "Now those are OLD women" :D

Henry Carmona

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry Carmona
Not too bad Never heard of her before though...
Thats ok, heres a video for you :D
(high speed)

slow speed
I really like her, she is so hot IMO.
Shes been a huge hit in Latin America for the last 11 yrs and recently learned English. She's done so well here in the U.S.
Heres she is on MTV's TRL:
CLICK
And a couple more pics :D

Sorry, i can get carried away :D

AviTevet

Stunt Coordinator
But sadly only the country women have talent :frowning:. On the other hand, Gwen Stefani has talent and looks :D

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Gwen stefani is NICE! :eek:
Somebody wth a scanner and this month's maxim, post up Mandy Moore's Pic and Gwen Stefanis! :D

Trevor H

Second Unit
But sadly only the country women have talent
Well you are entitled to your opinion, personally I think that Faith & Shania are not country anyways they are just as much pop as Britney & Christina (and pop sucks) now if you want real country you need some Johnny Cash or Willie Nelson. But we aren't talking about talent here anyways, it's all about how hot these girls look. :D
Shallow Trevor
P.S. I still think Mandy is hotter than Shakira (not by much though)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
quote...
"Gwen stafani is NICE!"
Damn straight she is!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Alright, so you guys didn't really go for Shakira :cough:glasses:cough:. But how about Nelly Furtado or Alicia Keys?
Or how about Beyonce Knowels?
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks