What's new

Manchester United lose again! (1 Viewer)

SalMaglie

Stunt Coordinator
The richest soccer team in the world and they get passed by Fulham in the standings after losing today to West Ham United. This is even better than the Yankees losing the World Series. If Beckham and the boys can't beat West Ham, how does he expect England to get by Argentina and the rest of the group of death in the next World Cup?

Richard Cooper

Stunt Coordinator
I hate Manchester United. Mind you, I hate football. Excuse me while I go outside and laugh at the top of my voice.
BWAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Right, I enjoyed that. :D I find it sad that England as a nation clings to a win 35 years ago, cos we're so crap at a sport we INVENTED. Shakes head in sorrow...

Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Supporting Actor
I gotta say, I love it! I absolutely love it! My little brother is a big time MUFC fan, and I of course still stick to Liverpool (Norwegian football fans in general tend to fall into either one of those clubs) Of course my little brother has been bugging me for years about LFC, but now... it's payback time!
The best strategy is generally just saying nothing... I love sitting watching the sports, eyeballing him, I can see he expects a comment every minute now :D

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
I don't follow Manchester United that closely but i have watched a couple games. it seems to me they really could care less about the Premier League this year and are making a serious run at the Champions League. If you look at the roster they're dressing for premier league matches it's ridiculous, I mean they're still competitive (a testiment to their depth) but I've seen games in which Veron, van Nisterlroy, Beckham, and Keane weren't dressed...mind you they did end up losing that one to Bolton i believe:)
The fact they seem to be more focused on the champions league has to be taken into consideration tho

Iain Lambert

Screenwriter
Hmmph, like you've got anything to worry about - I'm an honorary Ipswich Town fan! Sitting comfortably at the bottom of the table, despite spending most of last season in the top three. :b :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks