Man, I've been playing too much Vice City......

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeff Ashforth, Feb 20, 2003.

1. Jeff Ashforth

Jeff Ashforth Stunt Coordinator

I found myself singing the "Giggle Cream" radio commercial in my head today!!:b

"Wa Wa, Wa Wa Wa Wa, that's the sound I love!"

I seriously need to take a break, I'm trying to get 100% so I've been doing all the side projects and what not, and since there's so much to do, I'm starting to feel like an errand boy.

I feel like I'm playing the game JUST to accomplish the tasks, not to have fun so I think I'll put it away for a week or two.

Anyone else suffer from Vice City Burnout??

2. Camp

Camp Cinematographer

I thought you were gonna say, "I beat a cop over the head with a baseball bat, stole his car and mowed down every pedistrian on the sidewalk"

Whew.

3. GlenHaag

GlenHaag Supporting Actor

That was my thought too, Camp. You beat me to it.

I realized when when I was playing GTA too much, when I started thinking about taking shortcuts by driving my car through a lawn instead of actually stopping at a stoplight.

Glen

4. Joe Szott

Joe Szott Screenwriter

Mine has been reaching for the handbrake when I come up on a turn and realizing that no, I really DO have to slow down in real life.

5. Paul_D

Paul_D Cinematographer

[​IMG]

6. JamesH

JamesH Supporting Actor

I've only played VC for the 7 or so hours it took to beat it, but I did suffer symptoms of GTA syndrome last year when GTA3 came out.

I got it on release day and played from about 5pm to 8am. I had to walk a block to get to my car in the morning, and I kept hearing the rythmic thumping of helicopters above me.

There were no helicopters.