What's new

Man.....I REALLY hate to ask (1 Viewer)

Mike SJ

Supporting Actor
wow, i live in KC, lived in Hawaii, and just moved back to kansas from Phoenix. yes too damn hot but tuscon is friking awsome.

Jason Brent

Second Unit
Uhhh, are you like following me???;)

Where did you live in HI?

BTW, just got off the phone with Eric....no shipping delays. Cool....Soon it will be time to break out the DVE disk again.

Now to sort back through the other threads on how to deal with DVE's LFE calibration levels:rolleyes:

Joey,

I will try to do as best I can to try different positions. It may be possible to get it closer to the mains (after a lot of back pain from moving furniture and all) and if it sounds better there without causing green hues on the RPTV, then great

Joey_V

Second Unit
let me tell you jason - the tube is waaaay easier to position than the box - especially in a tight place. u wont regret it!

Mike SJ

Supporting Actor
Uhhh, are you like following me???

Where did you live in HI?

I lived in Makiki, which is just north of Ala Moana Shopping Center, by Kings bakery if you know that area

Jason Brent

Second Unit
Mike,

Yep, know that area. But I lived (and played) on the Big Island. Waimea....or Kamuela by mailing address. As you know there is another Waimea on Oahu. Don't know anyone on Oahu, but have friends in Kahului and Lihue, and of course Kona. (I still get my coffee from one of my friends out there)

Man, I miss there. And I really miss the fruit.....apple bananas, white pineapples...mmmmmm. If I would have known I was gonna get divorced right after I moved back to the mainland, I would have stayed, and just shipped her back! Everyone keeps telling me to come on back over. I liked the island lifestyle. Maybe I'll check out the Caribbean while I'm hear in FL;)

Mike SJ

Supporting Actor
hey dude, if you need a roommate who will appreciate , and not ruin, you HT setup, Id move to Hawaii any time :)

Jason Brent

Second Unit
Ha, ha Mike,

I'll need to take you up on that offer if I do move back....need a roommate to split the high rent out there:D

Pus Suchre

Stunt Coordinator
Curious- is the major difference between the PC+ series and the PCi series that of overall power?

JohnSmith

Supporting Actor

PC Plus has..

Higher quality driver & higher output
200W higher powered amp
3 ports, over the 1 on the PCi
variable sub sonic filter & includes 2 port blockers
(so can change tune)
constantly variable phase knob

Joey_V

Second Unit
also, according to tom (pres of svs)... the svs pc+ is roughly 1.8xPCi... so it is indeed powerful!

Chip E

Screenwriter
Jason,

I had an original 20-39PC in a 10'6" x 11'2" room for 2.5 years. Finished my basement into an HT room with dimensions of 20' x 15'. Upgraded to a PB2+ last September...ain't never looked back ;)

You'll be impressed with the 20-39PC+ for sure :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks