What's new

Man, I need some Sopranos!!! (1 Viewer)

Steven Simon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steven Simon
Damn I miss the Sopranos!!!! This summer has been so boring as far as TV is concerned.... Only thing getting me through is the new High Def channels on DIRECTV..... Discovery is fascinating, isn't it??

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Steven

I thought you gave up on The Sopranos after you stopped reviewing last seasons episodes because you hated them so much.:confused:

Have you changed your mind about last season? FWIW,I thought it was The Sopranos second best season after the first.

The next season is going to be great I heard. LOTS of stuff happens.;)

phil-w

Stunt Coordinator
I feel for you guy's. I just started watching the Sopranos this year and have become hooked. I will be enjoying a new episode (for me) every Sunday until I catch up to the new season next year :)

JimC_A

Stunt Coordinator
You'll be out of episodes before season five starts in March. You'll have some drought to weather like the rest of us, but not as long.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I'm dying as well...and there's no Six Feet Under to fall back on. Ack!

James St

Supporting Actor
Sopranos reruns and the second season of The Wire are keeping me busy. But The Wire only has four more episodes left.:frowning:

Any word on the dvd release of season four?

Garrett Adams

Supporting Actor
I hadn't watched the reruns for sometime. Then on July 18th I upgraded to Comcast digital cable. Wow, the Sopranos in HDTV is like watching new material. Well not quite, but close. ;)

Greg Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone know when Season 4 will hit DVD?
I'll second that question. I never watched the show and rented the first three seasons and am now hooked. I looked on DVDEmpire.com's future release page which goes out to the end of October. No sign of season 4. Anyone have any idea?

Kevin L K

Second Unit
Did you folks see this--

"The Sopranos to return for a sixth season, exclusively on HBO

HBO and series creator David Chase have reached an agreement for a sixth season of The Sopranos, with filming slated for early 2005. The fifth season is currently in production"

This is straight from HBO's web site:

http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/news/index.shtml

A SIXTH season!!!! :):emoji_thumbsup:

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I think I remember reading that over at AVS Forum a few months ago...but it could have just been wishful thinking.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Ive been watching the reruns and enjoying them. Im also one of the few who really enjoyed last season.There were a few shitty episodes but I thought the season was pretty strong.

Hopefully the next 2 years will kick ass, as they have alot to wrap up with the last 2 seasons - not much room for filler with only 26 episodes left (unless the seasons run longer)

My g/f is also watching the show for the first time with the reruns.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I enjoyed the last season as well. I'm going to start rewatching the series as soon as my mom gives me back my season 1 set :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks