Man from Snowy River Pre-order!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Michel Saucier, Mar 5, 2002.

1. Michel Saucier

Michel Saucier Auditioning

FANTASTIC NEWS, MATES!!!
    I just searched at Amazon.com and The Man from Snowy River is available for pre-order for around $15. FINALLY!!! No specs are listed yet; does anyone know what extras there might be? Release date is May 28!!
    Michel

2. Will K

Will K Screenwriter

I think this one's trailer only. Still, it'll be nice to see it in on a DVD after all these years...

3. Peter Overduin

Peter Overduin Supporting Actor

May 28th - and it is coming out on a day that is already pretty full of great stuff! This one is a family fav of ours so it will be a welcome addition.

4. Brian McHale

Brian McHale Supporting Actor

Brian McHale
    I pre-ordered this from Deep Discount DVD a few weeks ago (14.64 w/free shipping). I don't think the specs have been announced yet.

I hope this sells well enough to convince them to release Return to Snowy River. It may not be as good as the original, but it's still a pretty good movie.

5. Larry Bevil

Larry Bevil Second Unit

I agree that The Return to Snowy River should be issued on dvd. As indicated, it's not quit up to the par with Man From Snowy River, but very close. I enjoy seeing both movies. The problem with Return to Snowy River at this time is that it is a Disney release, whereas The Man From Snowy River is a Fox release. I would have thought that they both would have been released by the same studio, based on the similarities.[​IMG]