What's new

Man Faces Charges for Having Sex With Picnic Table (1 Viewer)

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Er, you guys ever notice how big around the hole for a picnic umbrella is? So if this guy could get pleasure from... I mean, if he was big enough to... If he and the table were, um, compatible...

Hey. A picnic table may have been this guy's only option.

:)

Regards,

Joe

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
How would you feel if you were a friend who had been over for a barbeque recently? :eek:

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
LOL! How would like to be his wife.... "uh.. yeah... my husband left me for.... a picnic table"

It doesn't say a whole lot for her personality.

KurtEP

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kurt
Wow, that's not too far from me. I have some tables for sale, perhaps I should contact him. They're cherry, so I suppose that equates to a redhead in his world? He'll have to drill his own hole, though.

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
When you've all finished having a good snigger, just think what life must be like for those kids at the moment.

Cases of paraphilia can be funny in the abstract, but naming names is just plain wrong when there are innocent people involved as well. Heck, the guy hasn't even been brought to trial.

Nathan*W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Nathan
From the article's title, I don't think he'd have a problem drilling things.

EDIT: Oh, and for the record, I never read the article, just the title as posted here, so I feel entitled to a little snigger.

Now, that I know that this fellow has children, I do feel sorry for them, but no more so than for any child whose parent is accused of an unusual crime.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg

Obviously, picnic tables don't need to be taken out before they'll give you sex.
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Laws, Acts, and Legislation

A very very cursury search for Ohio public lewdness laws, it sounds like it should be a misdemeaner unless he has a convicted history of previous acts and or the school was in session. I didn't see a mention whether the guy did the table when school was in session or say in the middle of the night. He'd have to almost have pleaded guilty of convicted three times before this becomes a felony, just because there was a school nearby, doesn't mean that there was kids there to view it.... and because he was seen 4 times before doing the same table, he wasn't convicted or pleaded guilty to those 4 times...

The poor table... :frowning:

Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.