What's new

Man Bites Dog (1 Viewer)

Fred Bang

Stunt Coordinator
Anybody ever seen this amazing movie? (called "C'est arrive pres de chez vous." in its original Belgium title).

I hear a Criterion version is coming soon this fall.

Can't wait!!

For those who don,t know what this movie is about, it has a similar concept to Blair Witch project. It's a mockumentary about a serial killer (who is quite hilarious... but disturbingly crazy) who talks about his "profession" and gives killing tips.

It's a must see!

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
I missed it during the theatrical run, but am planning on purchasing the Criterion DVD blind.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
This film leaves me feeling unclean--and it's so compelling at the same time. I've seen it twice, once in a commercial theater and then on IFC. The audience was disturbing: Many were still laughing well into the rape scene. Ugh.

Oh, I'll probably get this.

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
It is a sick, sick movie and I love it :D
If Criterion does indeed release this in the fall it is a no-brainer purchase for me.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
This film is excellent and darkly hilarious! It has been a favorite of mine since I first saw it, and I'm definitely getting the DVD. How about that scene with the kid and the pillow, eh? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks