What's new

Malcolm in the Middle (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Well, it's off unto it's third season. It still has the style of the first two seasons, all the characters were dead on, and there were some laugh-out-loud moments. However, over all I didn't think this episode was as hilarious as those preceding it. Let's see what part two (on Wenesday's Comedy Wheel... that'll piss some people off next Sunday when there's no part two) has to offer. Don't get me wrong, even less funny episodes like tonight's beat out the vast majority of television and I'll still tune in, but for a while I thought this show was never slowing down. Maybe it's just warming up for the new season :)
------------------
My DVD Collection
My Preorders
My Wishlist
Potter is coming...

Sam E. Torres

Second Unit
i thought it was funny as hell.
------------------
signature.jpg

[email protected]

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
I'm with Sam. I thought this was one of the better "Malcolms". Stevie huffing out "Bad.... cheerleaders" had me on the floor!
------------------
Too many DVDs, too little time...
AFI 100 Challenge - 36 to go!

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
Yes, I burst out laughing a few times! Its one of the few new sitcoms that I enjoy. However, nothing will be as funny as the "babysitter" episode. I think I went into convulsions during that one....
------------------
you lose it here and your in a world of hurt...

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
"Imagine a hundred fat guys falling down stairs and knocking over old ladies, multiply it by ten, and you're not even close!"

Jon Mercer

Second Unit
I think this show is funny cause it reminds me of my family.
------------------
Where the heck is Plucky? HERE DUCKY DUCKY DUCKY!!!
Magic armour is good but it tends to lose its magic without warning. Many an ancient lords last words had been " You can't kill me because I've got magic AARRGG!"
-Interesting Times-

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Malcolm in the Middle on Sunday night was funny as hell. One of the best episodes yet, but as mentioned earlier in this thread, nothing will beat the "Babysitter" episode.
Stevie huffing out "Bad.... cheerleaders"
"Imagine a hundred fat guys falling down stairs and knocking over old ladies, multiply it by ten, and you're not even close!"
Those two lines alone had me rolling on the floor laughing.
And yes, mmmmm cheerleaders. :)
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Link Removed / AIM: MrMatthew / ICQ: 96444542
"Let me rest in peace, let me get some sleep. Let me take my love and bury it, in a hole six foot deep."

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Jon: I think that may have been what lowered my enjoyment of the episode. Alot of my favorite jokes are those that actually reflect some of the less flattering things that happen around the house. Francis is still my favorite character, though. The way he tries to screw the system but just can't quite pull it off amuses my. His travels in Alaska should be fuel for some new material...
------------------
My DVD Collection
My Preorders
My Wishlist
Potter is coming...

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
Man, the episode tonight (November 14) was classic material. And I was completely pumped to see Chris Eigeman, of the late, sorely-missed "It's Like, You Know..."
------------------
= Derek =

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
And yesterday's episode was really back to par. I didn't know if I'd like Francis on the road, but they're playing it out well. The Military Academy was beginning to get old anyway. The end with Lois and the police helicopter was classic:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks