What's new

Making speaker stands soon, where to find good feet/spikes? (1 Viewer)

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
I've checked through PE, and don't really like their selection as it's quite limited...any suggestions as to where I can find more feet/spikes for the stands? Not much on eBay either.

TIA.

Allen Ross

Supporting Actor
i got just simple rubber feet that i screwed into the mdf at homedepot, there no spikes but they only set me back 6 bucks

Dan Wesnor

Second Unit
Madisound, Zalytron, Speaker City, and just about any other speaker parts store usually carry some form of spike.

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
Yeah, I've seen that set of spikes before...a lot cheaper at Madisound than PE! I guess I didn't think to look there...thanks, that looks like what I'll go with.

The thing is that they'll be on a tight carpet (not fluffy), so I didn't think that rubber feet would work as well.

Thanks for the help!

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
excellent...I'm probably still going to go with madisound, but I'll take care of that after the stands are actually built...hopefully by tomorrow afternoon I'll have pics uploaded (starting at noon...can't take that long...right?).

Took me an hour to find everything at Home Depot, it being my first time there for myself.

Wish me luck. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks