What's new

Making new menus for DVD's... (1 Viewer)

CraigL

Screenwriter
Hey all,

I have a few DVD's (non commercial) and for some reason, they won't play AT ALL on any of my DVD players but play perfectly in my computer. I've had this problem before and I think it's the way the menus were created. Is there a good program that will allow me to take the regular vob's and just make new menus for them? Or is there an easy way of finding out what problem there might be with the file structure? I don't know much about this stuff so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member

So your non-commercial DVDs are on either DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, or DVD+RW discs? Many DVD players just can't read these types of discs.

Videohelp.com has a section where you can look up the model of your DVD player and see what kinds of discs it is capable of playing.

CraigL

Screenwriter
Mine is a malata. TRUST ME. It's not the discs. They don't play on any of my players and I have several. They only play on my PC. I even tried ripping and reburning to the type of disc that I always use (TDK) and still nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks