Making a slideshow- few questions please

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Tim L, Apr 29, 2004.

1. Tim L

Tim L Second Unit

I am trying to make a video slide show of stills and putting it on vcd or dvd format using maybe ULEAD dvd picture show or Roxio- my question is I know you can import MP3 music to go along with the show- but I am making a birthday roast show and would like to add voice commentary to the show. Is there a way to do this- I mean record my voice or someone elses voice to go along with the pictures- and can I turn the voice over into a mp3 format? Sorry for all the questions- but if I could pull this off- it would be great, thanks
    Tim

2. Tim L

Tim L Second Unit

Anyone?

3. Bejoy

Bejoy Stunt Coordinator

Better post this on the HTPC/PC forum.

I use Adobe premiere for making slide shows. I have never used a voice over for slide shows, only prerecorded music. But I assume it can be done as I have done it for motion videos.

If your current SW don't have the option, you can pre-record it and tack it to the slide show. One place to look for more help would be dvdrhelp.com. Or go to ULEAD or Roxio forums.

Bejoy

4. Ted Lee

Ted Lee Lead Actor

do you already have roxio?

i think you can do this with pinnacle studio, but i'm not positive. i'm literally *just* getting into this but, iirc, there is an option to adjust the levels of a separate mike input vs the audio....