What's new

Major Problems With Battlefield 1942 (1 Viewer)

John Sturge

Stunt Coordinator
Has anyone had these problems with Battlefield 1942?
-Inability to see the in-game and menu text
-Inability to start a mulitplayer game(it loads then it errors out).

It was okay before, now it just won't do anything... Some help would be appreciated.

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Hmm, can't say I've had either of those problems. Are you running version 1.1 of BF1942? There was a patch for the retail release, although I don't know what it fixed.

In-game and menu text problems may be attributed to your video card drivers, but I can't really be sure.

Have you done anything to your PC recently that you think may have caused these problems?

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
John, I have done lots of reading at various forums about this game and there can be a lot of problems. Heres some links to help:
http://www.forummatch.com/forum/foru...hp?forumid=272
http://forums.bfnation.net/index.php
Chris, your still playing this game lots? Are you still using the name Ruffneck? Let me know your handle and I'll try finding you on ASE. This goes for you too John once you get it going again. I need some HTF buddies to machine gun down ;)

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Michael,

I'm not playing it as much as I used to, but I still play a couple of times a week. I'm still using my nick "RuFfNeCk", so keep an eye out for me.

There's an expansion pack set to be released for BF1942 in the near future, chronicling the Italian and Sicilian campaigns. There is also a 1.2 patch coming for it in the coming weeks.

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
yeah I have read about these additions. I will keep a watch for you but I won't be around for the next 4 or 5 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks