What's new

Major HT Upgrade (1 Viewer)

Darren H

Second Unit
Russ Herschelmann at SGHT always says that, when designing your home theater, you should begin with the seats. Yesterday, my wife and I received our Christmas present, a beautiful new couch, which replaces an embarrassingly ratty remnant from our undergrad days.
I can't believe I've hit the age when I can get so excited about a couch, but this is a sweet couch. Very contemporary with clean lines, it is also incredibly comfortable. It was waiting for me when I got home last night, so, in typical guy fashion, the first thing I did was take off my shoes and fall asleep on it. ;)
9705_lg.jpg

Here's more info:
Link Removed
Yeah, I know. I'm a dork.
Happy Holidays.

james e m

Second Unit
Darren...That's great, nice looking couch. Crate and Barrel makes great couches. I did the same thing except I bought a sectional. I love it, it's perfect for entertaining!
james
My new couch (although I chose I much nicer color than the one in the picture)
ps I checked out your website, nice stuff. We have some of the same tastes in lit. I just can't wait to have a version of Breathless in it's original aspect ratio with dts es sound! ;)

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Nice couch, looks cushy enough to make seating comfy and not high enough to impede any sound from surrounds or where ever it's going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks