I had to bring my two cats (Big Kitty and Lil Kitty) with me to my parents house (hopefully the duration of stay will be like 2 months) and my parents already have two adult male cats. Well Lil Kitty just got neutered and his front paws declawed (yes it's lame I know, but I had to get it done and I feel really bad about having to put him through that) and now he's in new territory, so he has been in hiding for the past 24 hours. Now Big Kitty is a very social cat and he loves to roam and see new people/animals. Here is where the problem starts: My parents cat (my old cat from several years ago that they loved too much to give back to me), Andrew, is in a real foul mood by this whole situation. He is howling and hissing, even when there are no other cats in the room. He took a huge chunk out of my hand while I was petting him (I assume that he is also pissed at me for bringing on this horrible situation). He is being very loud and territorial. He gets along fine with my parents other cat, Maynard, but the mere sight of the other cats pisses him right the hell off. And yes, my parents have cats named Maynard (my dad named him) and Andrew (I named him)! It's all silly and crazy right now, but what I am really concerned with is Lil Kitty. He IS my baby and I am over-protective of him. I feel real bad that he had to go through traumatizing surgery and the next day have to go through this huge change in enviornment. I am also afraid that Andrew won't let it go and try to attack Lil Kitty. Also, Big Kitty is hissing and growling as well and even tried to punch Lil Kitty (they have gotten along since I introduced Lil Kitty to Big Kitty and they are real buddies, I'd hate to see them lose that bond. Here is another bit o' information: When my wife had to move out of her dad's house she gave Big Kitty to "the cat lady" who had 78 cats living in her house. Big Kitty was traumatized by all of this and he began to beat up the other cats. Well, "the cat lady" wouldn't allow that so she kept Big Kitty locked in this little laundry room day and night and never let him out for 3 or 4 months. Janna (my wife) got him back when we moved to Kalamazoo and he got much better. Well, now my situation has changed and she wanted to get rid of him... again. I did not want that to happen so I decided to keep Big Kitty, especially since him and Lil Kitty get along so well. Four cats in this house is a lot, but it is only a temporary situation. I just hope my kitties can hold out for that long. Wish us luck because they're going to need. My poor lil guys. And when I was driving them to Grand Haven (an hour and a half drive) they cried they WHOLE way here. I felt very bad for them. Well, that's my cat problem/story. I don't know if I'm looking for advice or just wanting to get my story told, but I'll accept advice if anyone wants to give it. Take care.