What's new

Mainstream DVDs you bought mostly for the nudity. (1 Viewer)

Chris Stainton

Second Unit
The only movie I've bought solely for the nudity is "Embrace Of The Vampire". If they ever release "Private School", Mmmmm...Betsy Russell, I will buy it too.

Two movies I absolutely love but also have some great nudity are: "Blame It On Rio" and "Last American Virgin".

:emoji_thumbsup: Absolutely true. I have been married for 15 years and see nudity every day. Doesn't mean I don't enjoy some young beauties on film.

Arnie G

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Arnie Douglas
Here's one for the rest of us. The shower scene in The Puppet Masters :b

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Speaking of Puppet Masters, Doc Hollywood is one flick that I find to be just a fair comedy but Julie Warner's emerging from the water scene is a stand out for me....I said stand OUT, ok?;)

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
"Strange Days (Juliette Lewis)"

If you like her, Renegade has a frontal nude shot of her while underwater.
Suprised the hell of out me.

rich_d

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich

Yep, I think a lot of us will be buying that one. Betsy Russell riding bareback ... in the true sense of the word. ;)

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
I wish someone would release Secrets with Jacqueline Bisset; rumor at one point was that she had bought up the rights so that no one could release it, which would be a darned shame if true. I saw it theatrically and was quite, uh, impressed.

Christopher_H

Stunt Coordinator
Frida

Salma Hayek
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Oh, and it was a pretty good movie too.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Babylon 5 fans will want to pick up a copy of Hexed, streeting next Tuesday, which contains copious Claudia Christian nudity. I reviewed it last night. Ai ai ai!!!

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
I bought Clay Pidgeons because of Georgina Cates, and eventually, I ended up loving the movie and being less interested in her character. She appears semi-nude and there are a couple of sex scenes involving her and another female actor (must be qualified here, because, well, when you see the movie, you'll see that the sex scenes aren't simple, and both are...uh, see the movie), but the overall feel of the movie won me over and I lost interest in the "sexy" characters for the most part. Don't get me wrong, the scenes are still good, but now I consider the movie more of a quirky comedy than anything else.

ErichH

Screenwriter
OK - I'll cast another vote got The Hot Spot.

Every time I order Love Letters, it never shows. Pervert Postman!

E

Dave_P.

Supporting Actor

I've had the DVD since it came out (sometime back in 2000). Unfortunately, it's been out of print for quite a while I believe. It was also known as Vivid. It is indeed an excellent showcase of Mrs. Wuhrer, though I wish she wasn't covered in paint half the time.

I have the laser, but I would also love to get a DVD of Beyond Desire as well.

Chad

Auditioning
And yet another vote for The Hot Spot.

The Gift for the Katie Holmes shots...although it turned out to be a great movie. And it helps I'm a Sam Raimi fan.

Frank@N

Screenwriter

Wasn't that just a flash of nudity?

Why bother with 'Swordfish' or 'Hackers' when you could check out 'Monster's Ball' or 'Original Sin'.

Funny how 'The Gift' is taking on a whole new life based on one quick sequence (as seen in Harold & Kumar).

There's other movies with far more notorious celebrity nudity.

As for the movie, it came off to me like a celebrity acting workshop (all technique and no real passion).

There's such a thing as having too many well-known people in one movie, it pulls you out of the story.

Bottom line: not a good enough movie to keep on that basis, not enough nudity to keep otherwise, IMHO.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

And that's where the wonderful advances in dvd come in, thanks to freeze-frame, slo-mo, A-B Repeat and zoom, a brief shot of nudity can last a lifetime. :D

I don't care if Katie Holmes is only on-screen nude for a SINGLE FRAME of film, I can work with that. ;)

Frank@N

Screenwriter

Well, the screen cap at CMA does look pretty incredible.

I guess the violence put a bad spin on the scene for me.

Jose Martinez

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jose Martinez
Well, there's definitely one movie I'll be buying on DVD just because of the nudity: Sin City. Carla Gugino looked so hot!

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Jose,
you said a mouthful! Been in love with her since Spin City, i'm still pissed that they took Karen Sisco off the air. :frowning:

It help's that Sin City is just one kick ass movie to boot! :emoji_thumbsup:

Bob Graham

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bob Graham
John,

According to DVD Price Search LUSCIOUS is in-stock at Digital Eyes, Deep Discount DVD, and DVD Planet. If you come up empty try searching Canadian distributors under it Canadian title VIVID (couldn't be used in the States because that's the name of a US adult video label).

Dave,

I'm with ya on the paint. There's too much of it on her body at times. I prefer her nude scenes in SENSATION (not on DVD, I've held on to my laser disc) in which she is an artist who likes to paint in various states of undress, but I'm not here to quibble.

FWIW, My most wanted (unreleased) DVD with celebrity nudity is DEEP END with Jane Asher.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks