What's new

Maiden: Dance of Death DVD-Audio (1 Viewer)

FeisalK

Screenwriter
sorry, I've been trying to find a review of this DVD-A - to no avail; just the sonics and multichannel mix - the songs are great as usual :)

Brian L

Senior HTF Member
Hey Feisal, how goes it?

Where are you finding this on DVD-A? I have not heard this, but Maiden on DVD-A sounds like a killer proposition.

Unfortunately, neither CD Universe and Elusive Disc have a listing for it. Is this an Import?

Brian

FeisalK

Screenwriter
Hi Brian

I think it's released by EMI UK, so I guess it's an import (technically, for me it is - whomever releases it)

I read about the DVD-A sometime after the album was announced, and it's somehow in the shop here (in Singapore, where you can buy a total sum of 20 DVD-Audio titles)

http://www.take2.co.za/product.php?id=16280

I'll bite the bullet, Kerrang gave it 5Ks, apparently a return to form songwriting~wise.

PaulT

Supporting Actor

Try Gramophone in Peninsula Plaza across from City Hall MRT Station. They have a fairly good selection of DVD-A and SACD in the back corner of the shop. For a large imported SACD (multi-culture) selection try a small shop called New Disc Village a block away in the Adelphi Building, second floor (maybe third??).

FeisalK

Screenwriter
Paul yeah thanks.. just got it at Gramophone (they have more than a couple of branches now)

This is the most disappointing DVD-A I have.. - not that I have a lot, but.. muddy is the mix and it sounds like the compressed CD version just got thrown onto the DVD-A :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

I would shoot the engineer. what a waste of a release potential :angry:

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Hello guys, I have the DoD DVDA and even though I havent heard it in awhile, I remember thinking the DTS mix was pretty good.

I bought it online from What Records? from England. Its a R0 Import. They dont have it here in the US. :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks